Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What an atrocious header :D I'll bloody take it though, get in

Quality ball from Moreno

Watkins loves a header like that. Bounce into the turf so the keeper can't judge the proper height or how quickly it's going to go on target. 

• Like 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Watkins loves a header like that. Bounce into the turf so the keeper can't judge the proper height or how quickly it's going to go on target. 

I think it's fair to say I misread his intent and I've been put in my place by concensus :D

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Yeah, I was a little frustrated too, but Moreno doesn't get the space to make the cross for the goal if JJ didn't make that run into the channel to pull the fullback off him.  He seems to be finding the space to run with the ball now after a slow start.  

That's a fair point, but the lad needs some composure on the ball if he is to become the midfielder we want him to be.

Just now, MotoMkali said:

He did it last time, too. It's definitely a thing he does.

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Newcastle have 2 games in hand but we are within 4 points of them. 

If you had told me in October that we would get within 4 points of Newcastle by the end of the season, I would have called you a doctor.

Can doctors see into the future?