• Ramsey (Coutinho 62)
    • Dendoncker (Luiz 67)
    • Bailey (Buendía 67)
    • Digne (Moreno 78)
    • Durán (Watkins 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/02/23 at 23:59

Should have got at least a point. 

Only player on our side who deserved to lose today was Martinez. His antics are pissing me off now, it's slowing us down, putting us under pressure and if he wants to act like that, go elsewhere and do it. 

On a plus, Watkins was brilliant, 2 great goals we scored and we played well in parts. Against a lesser side, we win that easily. 

• Like 1

Just now, Made In Aston said:

It's not bad luck. Another example of our players not closing down the player on the edge of our box from a set piece. 

Arsenal had two players in offside positions and it shouldn’t have counted 

Just now, KentVillan said:

Lots of good things in this game, but was very much one for the neutrals.

I thought Kamara was superb and my MOTM.

But shipping 4 goals against an Arsenal side that have looked a bit toothless in recent weeks is a big disappointment

I don’t count the 4th and the 3rd was just bad luck. 

• Like 2

Laugh all you want people. That's 8 goals conceded and I don't think a single one has been worked for.

Mentality in this squad is woeful.

Good play. Good shape. Tactically good. No guile. No leaders. The game just goes how it goes. A team gets a goal back "guess the game is open now" runs through the team.

It's so poor.

• Like 4

Thanks lads, another Saturday ruined.

I don’t think we will ever change. Doesn’t matter who the players or the manager are, it’s just the same bollox year on year, especially against the “top four”.

• Like 3

I tried for days and days to get tickets to this match. Any seats with a decent view had long gone by 5.02pm the Monday they went on sale. I checked for days, and weeks in the hope a ST might have given one up. I didn’t get one despite my dedicated efforts. And my god am I glad I didn’t. I don’t mind going to games where we lose but to lose like that I’d have been fuming had I’d been there. Gutless. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Another game against a 'top side' where we come away with absolutely nothing. Some positives for sure, but so bloody frustrating.

Even more so when I have to look at that smug **** Arteta's face 🤢🤢

Could have easily been 3-6. Watkins scoring again is good news but our inability to keep the ball and being dodgy in defence shows again. 

I am really getting tired of Martinez time wasting.

I also think he could have been more alive in the box when at least one of those shots came in.

The going up for the penalty was bullshit..you do not do that unless you know 100% you will  be back in your own goal..

• Like 1

Â