Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It's not hard to understand, just pointless....to repeat yourself....

You are raving. Not a good look...I cannot help but feel concerned for you. 

Here's a remedy:

Perhaps you should get this back on topic and tell us all once again why we should not sign a player we haven't even signed yet 😁 

Perhaps you just ignore me because I’m not going to change…

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

OT but that reminded me of the San Francisco new report into a plane crash where they were duped into saying live on air … 

IMG_7914.webp

Not to forget the English translators, Chris Peacock and Peter File. RIP. 

12 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's 5'7" @TRO will never approve

I never said EVERY player......but yes, I do like big players in strategic positions, like CB & GK

hole in the ground trap 2.jpg

Edited by TRO

44 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Perhaps you just ignore me because I’m not going to change…

Trust me I do for the most part because you spend so much time posting....

Just got fed up of hearing you repeat yourself about Torres; I got it loud and clear. I called you out for it and you couldn't let it go...so here we are.

One of us will rise above it from now on...guess that will be me 😜

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Trust me I do for the most part because you spend so much time posting....

Just got fed up of hearing you repeat yourself about Torres; I got it loud and clear. I called you out for it and you couldn't let it go...so here we are.

One of us will rise above it from now on...guess that will be me 😜

Excellent, glad that is sorted.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Joe Lewis leaving Aberdeen. I'd take him on low wage as cover for Emi.

Last year, Leeds, Southampton and Leicester all found out the hard way what happens if you have a keeper that can't make saves.

35 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Joe Lewis leaving Aberdeen. I'd take him on low wage as cover for Emi.

Last year, Leeds, Southampton and Leicester all found out the hard way what happens if you have a keeper that can't make saves.

I don't think this is spoken about enough. People talking about right backs, support strikers, wingers etc. The most important signing for me is a competent back up keeper. We could go and spend £200m on attacking players but it will be a complete waste of time if Martinez is out for a large part of the season. Under no circumstances should Olsen feature in a competitive game for us again. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I don't think this is spoken about enough. People talking about right backs, support strikers, wingers etc. The most important signing for me is a competent back up keeper. We could go and spend £200m on attacking players but it will be a complete waste of time if Martinez is out for a large part of the season. Under no circumstances should Olsen feature in a competitive game for us again. 

I think he must be one of those players that is talented and is technically sound in training.

They must see it. He cannot play for us in PL. Not good enough.

Doesn't save anything!

• Like 1