Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

7 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It's not hard to understand, just pointless....to repeat yourself....

You are raving. Not a good look...I cannot help but feel concerned for you. 

Here's a remedy:

Perhaps you should get this back on topic and tell us all once again why we should not sign a player we haven't even signed yet 😁 

Can you guys cut this out please?

Let’s just enjoy transfer season and stop arguing amongst ourselves. Should really be a united front… it’s a great time to be a Villa fan.

Save the ire for Leeds (oops) or Wolves fans or something…

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Can you guys cut this out please?

Let’s just enjoy transfer season and stop arguing amongst ourselves. Should really be a united front… it’s a great time to be a Villa fan.

Save the ire for Leeds (oops) or Wolves fans or something…

Pin by Christopher Michael on Reactions | Gym memes, Workout humor, Gym  humor

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Pro tip - Konur is one of the biggest BS merchants on Twitter. I’d block him. 

Glad to hear, hope it's bs. Wouldn't want Mckennie from what I seen of him at Leeds last season.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, markc said:

Going for Mckennie instead??

not in a million years (hopefully), he was terrible for Leeds, i could actually name 3-4 Leeds players i would have had before McKennie, he was total gash.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

@Kiwivillan I’m also a bit concerned for you mate, if it’s all really annoying you and getting to you, you need to take a break. Maybe just give yourself 48 hours off social media…?

I'm very happy. Just believe in current squad more than some people so not setting myself up for disappointment that some seem to be

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Oh… he annoys me how he saunters around. Languid and casual, so limited. His “running (jogging) style” really pisses me off 😆

Not what you expect in a quality “midfield destroyer”. The Stevenage thing wasn’t a one off in his career too. Has lapses…

Shit on the ball and in the pass but good at interceptions and does bring that height and physicality that we lack… can’t deny that he helped us out in certain games… and we got some great results… (thanks King Unai).

We could go for someone at least as good defensively but more mobile and with more technical prowess, ball retention and passing ability are high on Unai’s agenda… I do worry about our lack of strength and aerial ability though…

Remind me why you want him sold?

You know, it could be him angling for a move and wanting to be first choice somewhere. Fair enough.

Poor Youri 🤣

You just summed it up. I get his 4th choice and all that I just think a team that wants to break top 6 and win the Europa league needs players that can at least try and challenge the current first 11 and can be rotated in to the team rather than only having to play because there is nobody else available. 

He did a job and fair play to him if he wants first time football rather than sit on the bench picking up a wage. I admire that. Good luck to him wherever he goes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

I'm very happy. Just believe in current squad more than some people so not setting myself up for disappointment than some seem to be

If this is you happy… I never want to see you upset! 🤣

• Haha 1

McKennie's head is gone, can be a dynamo but between fitness and some apparent motivation issue, he just doesn't look bothered anymore. Would much rather have Adams of the two, he's the type to readily take on a coach like Emery's instruction and step up a level.

Just now, the_eristic said:

McKennie's head is gone, can be a dynamo but between fitness and some apparent motivation issue, he just doesn't look bothered anymore.

Totally agree. Another laughable link

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Why do people keep mentioning Felix. We don't have finances to pay anyone £250k a week like he'd even want to come. Totally overrated anyway

You’ve been told by several members on here to let people dream still here you are crushing souls repeatedly 😂

6 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Out of that list, I could see Torres or Goncalves being possible. I think we could end up with one of them and one of Barnes/Johnson. 

Unfortunately i do think you are right