Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Lenglet our last addition it seems. We'd see ball rolling on others if we were moving for them

The ball can still be rolling....even, when you can't see that it is.....Most stupid goalkeeper ever! Crazy penalty - Khalid Askri lets ball roll in  and uses moodpanda animated gif :D

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I mean you've been pretty pessimistic about the remainder of the window for a while.

Probably one to ignore JV.

Pessimistic opinions, but fail to clarify when questioned for debate, about the opinion statements made.

4 hours ago, MSvillain said:

Incorrect.

image.thumb.png.4c9938f956969f0f000d0f3e5b23b079.png

Oo interesting, who else might we try and loan?

Oh wait...

4 hours ago, CVByrne said:

That's 4 in a season, as you could do 2 in first half and 2 in second half

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.

Ahh man, that's a shame.

Oh wait....

4 hours ago, MSvillain said:

Thats under the section for within the premier league though isnt it? 

image.thumb.png.e23b3d1f8be56b2437d2ca6c3cec0925.png

Woohoo, more loans ahoy!

I love how this sequence of quotes shows the importance of not cropping out information relevant to what you're quoting.

Such that ultimately, the whole conversation was totally irrelevant in the context of the original point ...which related to loans from overseas. 🤣

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

They are fuxking mad. He is fuxking mad. 

I think most Chelsea deals are plain daft, but this might turn out to be half decent business - big fee but I think this kid could be an exceptional talent.

(Sorry, should probably be in other football).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, macandally said:

Nobody is biting anymore mate 😉

Yet posters on here are saying Lenglet is an ok signing when he was rubbish for Spurs.🤣

At least Origi scored goals at Liverpool and would fill in for Watkins in Europe.

• Confused 1

Just now, striker said:

Yet posters on here are saying Lenglet is an ok signing when he was rubbish for Spurs.🤣

At least Origi scored goals at Liverpool and would fill in for Watkins in Europe.

4th choice rotation option. Only commitment is covering wages until Mings hopefully returns. Pretty low risk if you ask me. 

13 minutes ago, striker said:

But he was rubbish for Milan

11 minutes ago, striker said:

If we are going off last season alone. Orgi scored 2 goal in serie A

• Like 1