Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

10 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I reckon its Duran. They seem very happy with either Wesley or Duran though

They won't be happy with Wesley when they see him play.

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I thought I read that Watford had been given a transfer ban over non payment of a transfer ? 

I think you are right. They rushed a couple of signings in before the ban so perhaps a deal has already been agreed (if there is one at all).

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Few big name players out there looking for a move. Vlahovic, Felix, Chiesa. We’ve been linked to all three in recent past. Wondering if they’re on the radar still?

Out of them 3 options, I'd probably sign all 3 💪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Kamada I feel has something that is scaring teams off. Maybe an attitude problem or is demanding a huge salary

Huge salary, bonuses, clauses & image rights I’ve been told from someone who works for Wasserman group. He realises his commercial value as a free so is asking for a hefty chunk and will need to halve his demands for anyone to sign him as it stands. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Villarocker said:

Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese because Kamada do do do do do do do. 

This rumour is giving me the vapors

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, useless said:

Kamada is free, is still only 26, is versatile, nine goals and seven assists last season in Bundesliga, would be our first ever Japanse player on the mens team. He seems to fit the profile to a tee to what we're looking for in a player.

This would be a great signing. 

2 hours ago, useless said:

Kamada is free, is still only 26, is versatile, nine goals and seven assists last season in Bundesliga, would be our first ever Japanse player on the mens team. He seems to fit the profile to a tee to what we're looking for in a player.

How come no-one has gone for him yet? 

When I’m reading that we’re looking at Doku, I start thinking how would we manage the team and wether Emery prefers wingers, but then when you look at Villareal, you can see how many wingers they had, and how many talented players as well. I can’t say I follow them but through the links you could see a lot of rated attacking players. How did he use to rotate or plan new things I’m not sure, nor how they were adapted, but it makes sense that he’s still looking to add some quality. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ender4 said:

How come no-one has gone for him yet? 

We can’t get to that conclusion, maybe some gone but he wasn’t realistic about his demands, or he’s using some offers to negotiate others. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

When I’m reading that we’re looking at Doku, I start thinking how would we manage the team and wether Emery prefers wingers, but then when you look at Villareal, you can see how many wingers they had, and how many talented players as well. I can’t say I follow them but through the links you could see a lot of rated attacking players. How did he use to rotate or plan new things I’m not sure, nor how they were adapted, but it makes sense that he’s still looking to add some quality. 

I get we need wingers BUT if you take into account quality of opposition then i think Emerys 25 game spell in charge of us last season was the most successful of his whole career.  And that our solidity came from playing with 4 midfielders . We only had one player in attacking positions that played with his head down ( Ollie )  the rest were always looking for the pass or pullback. We also didnt look slow in attack. The amount of times we got Ollie free was impressive as JJ and McGinn are very good at driving forward to support. They are far quicker than many give credit for. I guess what i am saying is that i hope that these forward aquisitions are more to add pace to the Buendia watkins and Bailey spots rather than changing the way we play and replacing JJ and McGinn alot of the time. 

That said we will need someone good at pressing because Buendia for all his shortcomings is brilliant at defending from the front. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is there a scenario where Sanson stays?

Surely if there was NO chance, he wouldn't be on the tour?

They all look happy in the training pics as well.

Good stuff.

Sanson is on tour because Moreno isn't. We can't have two handsome devils in the squad like that

200w.gif?cid=790b7611ziqqm8bbvry061yieks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2