Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

31 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Perfect end to the window:

Diaby: £40m
Johnson: £25m + Digne going the other way.
Felix: Loan, option to buy.
New GK
New RB

We’d take that wouldn’t we?

We most definitely would. 100% an upgrade on last years team and no signings just for the sake of it.

If Diaby is going to cost something like 45 million what’s the minimum goal contributions we would expect next year, I’m thinking at least 12-13 g/a 

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Surely we're not signing Lukaku, Felix and Diaby 😂 - That would just be ridiculous. And won't happen. 

And Johnson. **** the conference. We’re going for the league ! 

I reckon Diaby will happen but I’d love Johnson.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Perfect end to the window:

Diaby: £40m
Johnson: £25m + Digne going the other way.
Felix: Loan, option to buy.
New GK
New RB

We’d take that wouldn’t we?

Not really seeing as you've sold our back up LB without replacing him and our starting LB is injured

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think we might be waiting on our top target to make up their mind - it would make.sense if it was Felix.  If the chatter is correct I'd imagine we could get the diaby and Johnson deals done quickly if we wanted to.  Felix is waiting for a better offer

12 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Tom Heaton

12 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Weird nostalgia he wasn't even that great before injured. I'd rather Reina but not at all

I don't think it will be Heaton but we are likely to need a British (or at least British-trained as a youth player) back-up goalkeeper for european-registration reasons. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't think it will be Heaton but we are likely to need a British (or at least British-trained as a youth player) back-up goalkeeper for european-registration reasons. 

He needs to be able to play how Emery wants comfortable playing ball around with feet. That's just not Heaton at all was my earlier point

Edited by Kiwivillan

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Karl Darlow?

I am really starting to detest Twitter and what’s become of it… full of nonsensical ads to begin with but so much random shite on feed.

Weird n stupid, nonsensical “itk” stuff, too much rubbish from accounts I have never followed or even looked at…

Lot of nonsense about lions, Lukaku, Félix, Doku and Diaby today… random made up shite…

But… it’s really taken the piss now…

I see a tweet from McGinn commenting on some messed up golf shot by Trump…

Now my flipping feed is filling up with Trump related shite 🤦‍♂️😡🤬

Tired of blocking and muting all this crap  🤣

Is there an alternative or way to fix this? Everyone transitioning to Threads? Is it any better and works in a similar way? Messages embed here for instance?

Edited by Jas10

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I am really starting to detest Twitter and what’s become of it… full of nonsensical ads to begin with but so much random shite on feed.

Weird n stupid, nonsensical “itk” stuff, too much rubbish from accounts I have never followed or even looked at…

Lot of nonsense about lions, Lukaku, Félix, Doku and Diaby today… random made up shite…

But… it’s really taken the piss now…

I see a tweet from McGinn commenting on some messed up golf shot by Trump…

Now my flipping feed is filling up with Trump related shite 🤦‍♂️😡🤬

Tired of blocking and muting all this crap  🤣

Is there an alternative or way to fix this? Everyone transitioning to Threads? Is it any better and works in a similar way? Messages embed here for instance?

Yeah - delete your account.

• Like 2

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

Yeah - delete your account.

😬

Problem is, it’s still a decent source for news and info including transfer links and confirmations etc. if you can filter through/past all the rubbish…

Not keen to atm but will have to seriously consider if it carries on like this or worse…

Proper gone down the drain since that Tesla pr**k took over…

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

He needs to be able to play how Emery wants comfortable playing ball around with feet. That's just not Heaton at all was my earlier point

I'm not disagreeing with that, just saying I don't think it will be Reina, I suppose one thing I would add though is we may need to temper our expectations somewhat, good shotstoppers who are good with their feet and are British-trained aren't just going to fall out of the trees.