Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

This.

I think it's all a ruse by the club to not actually sign anyone for a transfer fee.

Pau Torres didn't even want to get married but the club pushed him to do it so that they could use his honeymoon as an excuse as to why he's going to "choose" PSG over us.

If anything, I don't even think he knows the woman he married.

He didn't even marry a woman.  He married a deepfake.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

This.

I think it's all a ruse by the club to not actually sign anyone for a transfer fee.

Pau Torres didn't even want to get married but the club pushed him to do it so that they could use his honeymoon as an excuse as to why he's going to "choose" PSG over us.

If anything, I don't even think he knows the woman he married.

These kind of posts are my absolute favourite

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Didnt he only play 4 games under Gerrard?

Even if so, he stopped playing because he got injured.

He was arguably our top performer and found a new lease of life under early SG days.

Regardless of how we feel about SG.

Kessie would be a great pickup if we can move some on.

Kamara, Luiz, Tielemans and Kessie for the central midfield places with the option of playing a 433 would be a brilliant window.

Ramsay, Buendia, Bailey and another wide option plus Watkins/Archer and a wide forward like Ferran Torres and that would be an unbelievable window.

Most likely after Pain Torres I'd guess we'll see 2 more at most though which if it's any combo of Ferran Torress/Kessie/Diaby would be fantastic.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Just more smoke…

Dominguez has 26k followers but don’t know if he’s credible.

This one scares me a bit after seeing bailey struggle but with that logic I guess we wouldn't have signed Watkins after Hogan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1