Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Maddison off to Spurs. Another bullsh*t made up media link that even Daniel Levy himself rubbished that has turned out to be completely true. 

Just shows you can't believe anything when it comes to transfers

3 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Yes and no. Domestic window opened June 14th. International window is July 1st. We can still have agreements in place but can’t officially seal the deal until then.

I like this. ^^^^

This now leaves me calm, chilled and, in a total state of awareness to the fact we're completing only signings from abroad now and they'll all be announced on and/or shortly after July 1st. 😁

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Just shows you can't believe anything when it comes to transfers

Or you can believe some of the stuff that’s very likely to be true - like our interest in Pau Torres - and not rubbish every link 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Lotsa smoke, no fire. We ain't signing noone any more, I can just feel it. The old Villa is back.

Who is Noone? Sounds like a failed Arsonist?

What?

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think we have made one of the best signing so far of the PL clubs, getting Tielemans for free being a club not playing in the CL is a real coup!

Agreed, and I feel like it's been given short shrift by many Villans! Tielmans will be a massive, important  part of the next phase of AVFC. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Or you can believe some of the stuff that’s very likely to be true - like our interest in Pau Torres - and not rubbish every link 😉

I've rubbished a lot of links but not the Torres link. Maybe some tweets that say done deal when it's not

6 hours ago, Mazrim said:

It's June. June. Watch the cricket and relax ffs.

That's not to anybody in particular, just cannot believe some of the stress. We're loaded, great manager, good cake that needs some icing / cherries, great owners, European football.

This is the best position we've been in for a long, long time. And its still June. Holiday time.

You lost me at "watch cricket". 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That's not to anybody in particular, just cannot believe some of the stress. We're loaded, great manager, good cake that needs some icing / cherries, great owners, European football.

This is the best position we've been in for a long, long time. And its still June. Holiday time.

Are you saying we're in for Bournemouth players?

• Like 1

I agree with all this other than the watching Cricket part. **** Cricket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1