Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Let's not get despondent if it's not done by the end of the day now (cue statements like "deals off", "owners have lost interest" after 1700)....

Edited by DeadlyDirk

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Your trolling obsession continues. Good work.

I post GIF's, get over yourself. 

I don't troll, I post light-hearted responses to most stuff, and try to contribute where I can. 

You seem to have gone off the rails lately, perhaps lighten up?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I post GIF's, get over yourself. 

I don't troll, I post light-hearted responses to most stuff, and try to contribute where I can. 

You seem to have gone off the rails lately, perhaps lighten up?

Didn't mean to touch a nerve hun.

The lack of transfer activity has me going insane here... I'm rocking back and fourth!   🤪

Maybe you need to also lighten up a bit.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

14 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I wonder how many made it out of the Youth team that won the then Southern Area Junior Floodlit Cup. I know Gidman and Little did, and, I'm guessing here,  Bobby McDonald?

Yes, Bobby went on to play for Coventry, Manchester City (playing in the 81 FA Cup Final), Oxford, Leeds and Wolves after leaving us. Jake Findlay played for Luton from 1978 until 1985. Brian's brother, Alan went on to play for Southend, Barnsley, Doncaster, Torquay, Halifax and Hartlepool. Jimmy Brown played for Preston from 1975 - 1978 and  played in Greece for a couple of years, before playing 20 games for Portsmouth and Hibs in the early 80s. 

10 hours ago, burchy said:

Is that Dara O’brian before mock the week?

Not quite, it's Marty Feldman in the film Young Frankenstein (it's the eyes, isn't it?;)). 

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What's the big deal about Wednesday's? Nothing happens.

A nice song to take your mind off the lack of transfer activity mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

I am hearing we may be in advance talks with a winger/attacking midfield player who is currently on-loan  at Galatasaray, who has Premier League experience

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I am hearing we may be in advance talks with a winger/attacking midfield player who is currently on-loan  at Galatasaray, who has Premier League experience

spin-fish-and-chips.gif.0794c1cea7da6ceeba9e458bc56b2ba9.gif

Edited by DeadlyDirk

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

spacer.png

• Haha 4