Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is a mad one given he failed a medical at Bournemouth a few months ago. You’d think we’d be interested given Emery? 

Market for no9 this summer is crazy. With Tammy out now even fewer and lots of clubs desperate. United/Chelsea/Arsenal 

20 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I actually voted leave to open our borders to the world and not have it restricted to just EU countries. Something which is now happening.

Bet the racists never saw that coming!!

Back on topic this sounds like a good thing for football. 

Genius, great that foreign players get some Brexit benefits too ay? What with all that new investment int he NHS, no shit in the rivers and seas and cheaper food and clothes going around for everyone else.

Regardless of how mental a thing it might be is, being able to sign without work permit constraints is precisely what Villa need at the mo. We can now sign some great potential that hasn't got into their national side, could save a lot of money that way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is a mad one given he failed a medical at Bournemouth a few months ago. You’d think we’d be interested given Emery? 

he didnt fail a medical tbf, he was injured and the medical showed the recovery time was longer than expected, which meant he wouldnt play much that season for Bournemouth, so they pulled out.

Wasnt a "failed medical" in the sense of he has an underlying issue.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Like him a lot, one of the big surprises was his disappearance last season after looking red hot the season before

Agree with this.

Looks a player to me.(Emile Smith-Rowe)

Edited by MarkLillis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I actually voted leave to open our borders to the world and not have it restricted to just EU countries. Something which is now happening.

Bet the racists never saw that coming!!

Back on topic this sounds like a good thing for football. 

Eww, Gerrard supporting Brexiteer.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Crazy that's where we're at, exciting times

For me felix is the biggest risk in terms of fitting him in to a system, zaniolo is the biggest injury risk, dybala and sancho both have a phoning it in risk, the Portuguese guy I honestly don't know

Sancho is the one that I think we can get way more out of than what he's shown for utd and England, if he wants it...

I think we have the most system that would fit Felix, how do you see it a risk?

38 minutes ago, burchy said:

Nudge, nudge Villa

Romano has been pushing this guy to the point where I wonder if he gets a cut off the deal.

Have no clue who he is, but I follow Romano on all social media and he's been waxing lyrical about him. lol

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Romano has been pushing this guy to the point where I wonder if he gets a cut off the deal.

Have no clue who he is, but I follow Romano on all social media and he's been waxing lyrical about him. lol

He's 10000% now a mouth piece for various agencies. They pay him to put out 'the story' they want. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Romano is a clown, I dont think he even watches football just gets a hard on for transfers and rumours

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He's 10000% now a mouth piece for various agencies. They pay him to put out 'the story' they want. 

He was really pushing those Chelsea deals during their £600m spending spree, has to have been getting a cut.

8 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

would anyone want brennan johnson from forest

He is decent, but for the money he would cost there is far better value and players elsewhere

• Like 2