Jhon Durán

PieFacE

11 hours ago, Steero113 said:

If it were this, he's doing a damned good job of pretending not to sulk. 

He was bouncing up and down on the touchline after both of our early goals last weekend. Was the first player to get to McGinn to congratulate him. That doesn't shout false sense of entitlement to me. 

Did you read OBE's post at all?

2 hours ago, est1874 said:

Did you read OBE's post at all?

I don’t want to speak for someone else but I’d say he read it and then pointed out Duran celebrating like a maniac for our goals and looking absolutely delighted as a counterpoint… time will tell I suppose! And I’m sure it’s more complicated than “he’s happy” or “he isn’t happy” so just hoping for the best.

Edited by Adam2003

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's great to bring on - he brings strength, pace, physicality and enthusiasm - you'd hate to see him coming on after 90 minutes of bouncing off Ollie Watkins wouldn't you?

Good to see him back.

Certainly an 'oh ffs' from the opposing CBs when they see it happening 😅

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

That slide tackle then holding off Porro...lovely stuff.

Yeah his cameo was quality. Last chance for Spurs and he just slides in beautifully to win back the ball before he runs 20 yards with Porro basically bouncing off him until a sly elbow gets us the free kick and that was the end of the match.

• Like 1

Fun player.

Still got off his customary silly shot in a nice little cameo.

There was one brilliant headed clearance from a corner. Exactly the sort of thing he needs to do if he wants to force his way into more game time. Ollie is massive for us defensively.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yeah his cameo was quality. Last chance for Spurs and he just slides in beautifully to win back the ball before he runs 20 yards with Porro basically bouncing off him until a sly elbow gets us the free kick and that was the end of the match.

A ball that he'd given away with a ridiculous shot he never should have taken.

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

A ball that he'd given away with a ridiculous shot he never should have taken.

Yeah he could've run into the corner but it wasted a bit more time at least rather than just getting disposed by the box taking more touches and then Spurs get to have one last counter with a few of our players up the field.

With a goal kick everyone can get back in position.

Â