Jhon Durán

PieFacE

I was quite surprised he featured so much in the matchday squad since he came here. Whether that was planned for or the fact we had no back up after selling Ings is open to interpretation. He has potential but I am more in the loan camp myself next year. We have to bring in an experienced forward/striker if we want to go deep in the cups.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I was quite surprised he featured so much in the matchday squad since he came here. Whether that was planned for or the fact we had no back up after selling Ings is open to interpretation. He has potential but I am more in the loan camp myself next year. We have to bring in an experienced forward/striker if we want to go deep in the cups.

Send him on loan to the championship and keep Archer. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

If liverpool are considering loaning out a talent like Carvalho I see no reason we wouldn't do the same for Durán he's hardly dazzled us with the limited minutes he has had, obviously has potential or the club wouldn't have paid what they did for him.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Not quite a loan then by the sound of it. 

Possibly, but then why did he use the pen emoji? That’s pretty much synonymous with signing a contract.

• Like 1

Â