Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

22 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Apparently there hasn’t been any contact between the two clubs, Just Unai and his representatives feeling out if Matteo would even be interested in a move.

Typical Villa, initial contact somehow leaks then seems to disappear…next we hear he’s signed.  Happened just yesterday with Duran.  I wouldn’t take anything from the unknown, given Villa, probably means the Villa are close.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

Just now, gwi1890 said:

It’s the norm these days , well it’s been the norm since forever.

I know, it's just strange. I remember it being much more taboo in the past.

In 2009 FIFA banned Chelsea from transfers for 2 years and fined them 130,000 euro to be paid to the parent club for tapping up Kakuta. The player himself was told to pay a cool 780,000 euro personally to the parent club. 

They were subsequently cleared of wrongdoing, but it shows how poorly it was looked on at the time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

I know, it's just strange. I remember it being much more taboo in the past.

In 2009 FIFA banned Chelsea from transfers for 2 years and fined them 130,000 euro to be paid to the parent club for tapping up Kakuta. The player himself was told to pay a cool 780,000 euro personally to the parent club. 

They were subsequently cleared of wrongdoing, but it shows how poorly it was looked on at the time. 

It’s all about the agents. 

12 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

I hope this is true 🤞🏼Can anyone translate? 

Nothing much. It's basically promoting a live stream, where a journalist will be discussing Guendouzi and the rumours around a villa offer. A bit like Birmingham Live saying they will be talking about the player on their podcast. I'm guessing it will be as interesting as watching a turd float down the canal. 

• Like 1

Â