Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

On 07/01/2023 at 16:06, Tom13 said:

Digne really isn't that tidy of a player. He has a good amount of very sloppy touches.

ok going forward, too easy to play against defensively.

I hope Moreno, is better at defending.

Edited by TRO

26 minutes ago, useless said:

I wonder, could we have a repeate of last season, Digne going on loan, I don't think either Digne or Moreno will want to back up at their age so likely Digne will leave either this window or summer, might better to let him go on loan do well and get some money for him. I'd still let Ludwig go as well, Ashley Young can be back up left-back for the rest of the season.

Where would he go? After Targett, I'd have thought we'd have learned against leaving ourselves short and strengthening our rivals.

He can sit on the bench, for me, and go in the summer if anyone makes a reasonable offer.

Just now, Zatman said:

Its not like we had a Spanish Director of Football to suggest him 😛

It pays to when you have a DOF who knows a particular region really well.

Lange has swooped and got us Olsen and Augustinsson.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Where would he go? After Targett, I'd have thought we'd have learned against leaving ourselves short and strengthening our rivals.

He can sit on the bench, for me, and go in the summer if anyone makes a reasonable offer.

If Augustinsson is injured I would recall Kesler to compete with Cash and Young/Moreno on the left

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If Augustinsson is injured I would recall Kesler to compete with Cash and Young/Moreno on the left

with no cups though how many opportunities is KKH really going to get though? better to keep him playing regular first team football IMO

52 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

with no cups though how many opportunities is KKH really going to get though? better to keep him playing regular first team football IMO

He will get time Cash is probably due a suspension and isnt in great form

Would rather he learn from Ashley Young than be Huddersfield 3rd choice right back

• Haha 1

Â