Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

I don't know much about him, but if he can put in a decent cross, support attacking play whilst not being a defensive liability, and can implement an Emery match plan, sign him up.

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

with no cups though how many opportunities is KKH really going to get though? better to keep him playing regular first team football IMO

He's not playing first team football really though. Stuck in a rubbish team and barely making the starting XI ahead of out of position CBs 

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Is he that much better than Lucas Digne or Matt Target?....just asking.

That’s the big question. We need to be signing players who are a step up from our current first 11. Hope Moreno is!

• Like 1

Just now, skarroki said:

He's not playing first team football really though. Stuck in a rubbish team and barely making the starting XI ahead of out of position CBs 

We do this with all our youngsters. I remember it was the same here with Doyle-Hayes and Lyden. You’d swear we’ve loaned Cafu out to Huddersfield. 

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Seems a stop gap signing. Difficult to wip out the big signings in Jan.

I don't this. This guy is clearly the best LB in La Liga right now. Winning the Spainish Cup last season. Another player who's a winner like Martinez 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Will be the 10th Spanish  player to play for Villa, Gill, Crespo, Luna, ,Cuellar, Jota, Baston can’t think of more. Any idea who else?

Ergh and they have been flops barring cuellar

Â