Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

I thought he looked good. Sometimes it feels as if one individual less good thing overrides everything else when I read these reactions. No player is going to be 100% perfect in any game. 

For someone who has been in the country since last week Wednesday he’s been very good in the two performances he’s had for us. Once he’s used to the speed and physicality he’s going to be an absolute cracker the gorgeous dreamboat.

Ahhh wub….

• Like 1

Definitely helped with our shape in possession. He’s basically the left winger in the final third. Has some adapting to do understandably,  didn’t helped that the ref let more run than usual either.

• Like 1

Good pace, needs some time to gel with the link up play going forward but crucially can pass AND dribble. Targett and Digne could only do one or the other. 

Not too worried about him defensively. He will probably get skinned at some point but that is the life of a fullback. His positioning is innately good and balances staying wide and knowing when to narrow the line. 

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I like him. Commits a bit early sometimes and gets done that way but has the pace and athleticism to try recover.  Only 2 games but I think we’ve got a good left back here.

He likes to nick the ball from in front of the opponent. Which is great if it works but if it doesnt we can be exposed

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

A little bit herky jerky on the ball, it doesn’t seem to be sitting down for him and it’s obviously a step up pace wise. Impressed with the forward positions he gets into and his low crosses into the box

He’s athletic tho which is crucial for the modern fullback. He will only get better as settles in to the league.  He doesn’t look like someone that only arrived about 10 days ago. 

Looks good progressing up the pitch. 

Would've had a really nice assist if Bailey hadn't slipped.

In defence, he just needs to get better a dealing with physical moments (either buying a FK or positioning himself better) but I thought he was generally good in that area too.

Â