João Félix

Delphinho123

8 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Why?

I love your contributions but come on. We are not in Europe, he's at his peak age and as an attacker with big potential if he lands in the right place he will have more attractive offers that what villa are currently.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, messi11 said:

He also said Bednarek wont sign for villa.... but he did. Now deleted tho tweets. 

He's also deleted his twitter account several times and changed names repeatedly. Also, his bio originally said he was an Arsenal supporter, which he's now removed.  Very strange, how an Arsenal fan based in Austin Texas has the inside scoop on Aston Villa transfers.

• Like 1

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

I was wondering if he has based this figure on empirical evidence. 

I was joking but I think it was Guardian did study years ago and no paper had more than mid 40% success rate and some were in the 20% range. Add in all the click bait internet sites now...

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I was joking but I think it was Guardian did study years ago and no paper had more than mid 40% success rate and some were in the 20% range. Add in all the click bait internet sites now...

So was I😄

10 hours ago, thabucks said:

As I said in the Winter transfer thread, Mendes could see it as a perfect steppingstone to a move to Madrid or Barca in the future which is currently not an option. Be harder for him to join one of those from say a P$G, Chel$ea, Manche$ter UTD, Ar$enal, or Manche$ter Citeh…  

Or, A$ton Villa?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

No we can't unfortunately. 

I'm not saying 100% he wont end up here, but its up to him not us.

Yes, we can. 

He didn't said we will get him, just that we can. Which is of course true.

10 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Yes, we can. 

I didn't say we couldn't get him, rather it will be up to him not us

12 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Yes, we can. 

But so we could’ve got Haaland in the summer or get Bellingham next summer but the odds on all these are so remote it’s not worth talking about.  One is a mathematical probability, the other is reality.

• Like 1

Â