João Félix

Delphinho123

13 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Going back on my original comment, I felt/heard the same when we were rumoured to be in for Kamara, Bailey, Diego Carlos, Coutinho, and even Emery... so... I'm not ruling anything out anymore.

Diego and Kamara both turned down CL clubs to come here. I really wish people wouldn't be so defeatist. It is entirely possible we could also pull this off.

• Like 4

He'd suit Man. United and Liverpool pretty well with his style so if he's coming to premier league he'll end up at one of them I think.

We missed out on Leao didn't we, remember him being linked in summer 2019 and after ripping it up at Meelan last 18 months he announced himself on the World cup stage tonight.

Interested with Octavio starting and looking decent, that's certainly one we should be in for once we unload a few CMs in the summer.

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I see we've decided to remake that much-loved classic of a few years ago called 'Cheeky Bid for Isco?'

Think my favourite from last decade is when Benzema was bench warming behind Higuain at Real Madrid for a few months and Houllier jokingly said in press conference he'd love him here and so that rumour ran for a few weeks before he scored a hat trick and got back into their team.

It's not impossible but very unlikely. Then again 12 months back loads would've probably deemed Coutinho a very unrealistic signing but it happened although different stage of his career as we've generally seen since.

• Like 1

Â