Kylian Mbappé

messi11

4 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's nonsense that we play Liverpool twice a year and that Salah has scored a lot against us? 

Right ok. I must be going mad then.

Well, you didn’t post that at all.

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

Well, you didn’t post that at all.

5 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

We literally compete with them directly twice a season and he has scored against us many times. On the point about league places, we were literally 2 places behind them last season and without Salah, we would have finished above them.

Nope. Not at all.... Apart from right there in the post that was quoted. This is getting ridiculous now. Herd mentality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

Nope. Not at all.... Apart from right there in the post that was quoted. This is getting ridiculous now. Herd mentality.

I take it all back! :D 

(Although that obviously wasn’t the bit that was being referred to as nonsense)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's nonsense that we play Liverpool twice a year and that Salah has scored a lot against us? 

Right ok. I must be going mad then.

No the bit about Liverpool finishing below us without Salah, but I think you knew that.

I'd like to dream, but even NSWE were willing to pay what it will take to get Mbappé, I doubt that we could do it within FFP rules.

So instead, my dream is that we qualify for the CL, make it to the final against the club where he lands, and Emi denies him another major title.

I bet that television would not show any award presentation to Emi afterwards.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

5 year deal agreed with Real Madrid being reported.

£128m signing on bonus. £13m a year in salary. I'm baffled as to why more top players don't let their contracts run down, the signing on fee would be worth more than your contract.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

Just now, villa89 said:

£128m signing on bonus. I'm baffled as to why more top players don't let their contracts run down, the signing on fee would be worth more than your contract. 

Is that the fee he’s giving up at PSG?

I saw something which said there was an option of an extra year at PSG and that if Mbappe left this summer he’d lose some/all of his pending loyalty bonus.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is that the fee he’s giving up at PSG?

I saw something which said there was an option of an extra year at PSG and that if Mbappe left this summer he’d lose some/all of his pending loyalty bonus.

I thought that was last year and he's now getting it? 

Hard to tell with this bullshit saga 

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

£13m a year in salary.

Is that right? It’s seems pretty low, circa £250k/w.

I would have thought at least double that, maybe more like triple.

Just now, villa4europe said:

I thought that was last year and he's now getting it? 

Hard to tell with this bullshit saga 

I thought that too tbh, but then a bit in the bbc article the other day said this 

The forward has a one-year extension clause, so it is expected his departure will involve either a sale with a transfer fee or financial sacrifices on the player's part.

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is that right? It’s seems pretty low, circa £250k/w.

I would have thought at least double that, maybe more like triple.

£13m a year in salary plus the £128m signing on bonus split over 5 years.

So more like ~£40m/year.

Real have done some rebuild, both of their stadium and their team. Kroos and modric probably gone in the summer, Bellingham, Tchouameni and Camavinga to take over. Mbappe to replace benzema alongside Rodrigo & Vinicus Jr.  They should dominate Spanish football for the next 5 years at least. 

17 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Real have done some rebuild, both of their stadium and their team. Kroos and modric probably gone in the summer, Bellingham, Tchouameni and Camavinga to take over. Mbappe to replace benzema alongside Rodrigo & Vinicus Jr.  They should dominate Spanish football for the next 5 years at least. 

They’ll probably sign Haaland next

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

£13m a year in salary plus the £128m signing on bonus split over 5 years.

So more like ~£40m/year.

Still seems cheap.

£128m fee for a player of that calibre, and marketability is a bargain.

£250k/w is very low.

Those are Chelsea squad filler numbers.

Well done Real Madrid if they managed to negotiate to them. I guess KM didn’t have many other options.

Â