World Cup: Matches

Genie

I’m seriously impressed with this US side. Musah, Adams and McKennie works well in the middle and Pulisic has the quality to hurt teams. They’re well drilled and they’re athletic.

We might go on to win this game, but there is a lot to like about this American side.

Southgate is a f***** moron. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I’m seriously impressed with this US side. Musah, Adams and McKennie works well in the middle and Pulisic has the quality to hurt teams. They’re well drilled and they’re athletic.

We might go on to win this game, but there is a lot to like about this American side.

We are just giving them far to much space to play, I don't see much quality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

They have done well but this has been a seriously poor england performance honestly england cant get much worse

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Southgate is a shit manager. 

Lovely guy i'm sure, and speaks well on racism and other issues, but he'd be better suited as a pundit, as he can actually string a sentence together. 

Because he says all the ‘right’ things, his total lack of footballing acumen has been overlooked for years and years now. If we win it’s despite him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

There crap, not one of their players would get in our squad , Southgate has cost us dear.

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

No yellow for Shaw on that ankle shredder, typical

The man is immune from cards. Last season I think it was the cup game and he was just kicking people and got a yellow finally near the end