Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, duke313 said:

Seeing the usual guff on Twitter from Newcastle fans. And some Arse fans saying it’ll start out good but will end in disaster 

Isn’t that 85% of managerial appointments? 

• Like 1

Very, very good appointment. Very sensible too, this is what we should’ve been investing in when we moved up from Smith. This is exactly what we need, progressive planning to build on an already very decent squad.

The Gerrard thing now looks a very silly move - NSWE are clearly all over this appointment not allowing Purslow any where near it. Purslow clearly framed up Gerrard with a load of other non-starters and sold it to NSWE, what a mess.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Seeing the usual guff on Twitter from Newcastle fans. And some Arse fans saying it’ll start out good but will end in disaster 

I'll take starting good at least

If Newcastle are claiming Howe is a better manager they need to realise its a monday night and they shouldn't be drinking like that

• Haha 2

Just now, Tumblerseven said:

this good ebening thing is making fun of his accent or its actually something funny? i dont get it 

It is indeed about taking the piss… or so I have been informed. I personally think it’s a little juvenile. 

• Like 1

Â