Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Worst thing is Gerrard will distract saying the Red Card and penalty changed the game but we weren’t good enough before that in all honesty.  Fulham should’ve been out of sight in the first half and not just 1-0 ahead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Mitrovich is a cheat, Luiz an idiot and they was never s penalty.

Plays for an advantage for his side even though it makes him look like a tit. We don’t have players clever enough to bother with such things. These advantages get your team points… 

• Like 3

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

He’s planted to the seat, he knows it’s over 

He's done that for a year.

When the going gets tough, Stevie sulks. One of the things I hate most about him (big list, though)

• Like 2

Just now, nick76 said:

Worst thing is Gerrard will distract saying the Red Card and penalty changed the game but we weren’t good enough before that in all honesty.  Fulham should’ve been out of sight in the first half and not just 1-0 ahead.

100% this, we were getting battered long before the ref turned up

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

He's gone. This game today has all the signs of a manager done. Lack of luck, players not showing believe of sticking to the plan. He's done.

I do have to ask, what plan exactly? I haven't seen a single game this season where I have any idea what 'the plan' is.

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Both of these things are true, though.

4 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Lowest point of the season so far. Absolutely appalling performance. Heads have gone. 

It will need a new manager bounce to lift this lot now. 

Yes, when you are in trouble and performances dip its a perfect relegation storm. 

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

It won't work this time

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

There will be such a lift if we do get POCH in, the players will know this is someone who is extrmely respected across the footballing world and who has a clear game plan and knowledge of in-game tactics....what a boost for the supporters aswell. lets face it a hell of a lot of our players wont have involvment in the world cup so it will be a great time for POCH to lay the foundations at VP

We have no chance of Poch coming here after this performance, he would be mad.