Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

Just now, flashingqwerty said:

Players make errors, Ty possibly more than others, but the mistake bothers me way less than the way he just stood there after making it, and not even trying to make amends.  He just couldn't be bothered.

To be fair it was obvious he wouldn’t have gotten there in time, why even try. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

name another one from this season please

If he was making a few colossal mistakes in the space of nine games, he wouldn't be playing for us.

If you don't think he has a clanger in him, then you're in denial.  He's a good defender, but has mistakes in him.  It's just a fact.

Just now, flashingqwerty said:

Players make errors, Ty possibly more than others, but the mistake bothers me way less than the way he just stood there after making it, and not even trying to make amends.  He just couldn't be bothered.

Cause he knew he fvcked you and wasn’t getting to Mount. He waved backed to Emi and said “fvck me” to himself. What else is there to do? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

Think that's unfair. He is someone who never hides, and will be seeking to make amends, I've no doubts. 

• Like 1