January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

33 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He a Villa fan?

Well I know Andy supports both us and Everton.

His son does tweet some ITK about us every now and then.... inevitably gets shit from our fans, but doesn't seem malicious or have any need to attention seek at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Luis speaking sense as usual:

The Last part is the key. If we do get bods in soon, it's a shrewd bit of business. If we wait until Summer we could be in a world of trouble between now and then. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm quite annoyed by this... I made this joke about a week ago and it never got the traction yours has in 5 mins...

BOOOOO!!!! 

All about the timing my friend …. Back post and all that! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Who is this guy?

Sports journalist, works for ESPN, big Villa fan (always bigging up and promoting us, travelled down for the Spurs game recently), CBS Sports previously. Has a lot of knowledge and insight. Appeared on various podcasts too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Luis Michel Echegaray is a tv presenter for ESPN (formally of CBS) in the US, but he’s an Aston Villa fan from his time in the UK as a teenager. Obviously fairly connected from links with Fabrizio Romano etc, but also just speaks sensibly as a supporter. If you’re on twitter, give him a follow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Luis Michel Echegaray is a tv presenter for ESPN (formally of CBS) in the US, but he’s an Aston Villa fan from his time in the UK as a teenager. Obviously fairly connected from links with Fabrizio Romano etc, but also just speaks sensibly as a supporter. If you’re on twitter, give him a follow.

Yes definitely puts good content out there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

His name's Darío and he crosses to Duran

His name's Dario and he crosses to Duran.
He drops his shoulder, twists and then loses his man.

And when he shines, he really shows you all he can.
Dario Osorio please don't blast it in the stands.