January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

39 minutes ago, KMitch said:

But he'll roast the opposition's central defenders, though!  

Sounds good, we need our attack beefing up a bit, just don’t want buying him to be a mis-steak.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This " ridiculous" link seems to be growing legs.

I think it was always eventually in the pipeline to start going " big " on one or 2 every year now as opposed to churning the same way.

Now we've got the Manager, I reckon Nassef will start to flex muscles.

Think we underestimate his strength as well.

Surely we have at least 4 - 5 disposable players we could get rid of which makes this look less dodgy. ( If at all ) ?

We can then start promoting the creme of the youth as well.

Where are the legs? I haven't heard nothing apart from Marca? 

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Why? I'd rather he play in the Prem where we can watch him every week. 

European football plug: You can watch La Liga every week too. 

54 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Where are the legs? I haven't heard nothing apart from Marca? 

Lol just seeing it from multiple accounts, and seen that the relationship between Sawiris and Mendes etc is strong.

Also saw Ashley Preece post about it today ( Although for many that means it's dead in the water 🤣 )

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol just seeing it from multiple accounts, and seen that the relationship between Sawiris and Mendes etc is strong.

Also saw Ashley Preece post about it today ( Although for many that means it's dead in the water 🤣 )

Pretty much...  Ashley Preece and Gregg Evans are the most clueless Villa sources out there...  No idea how you can report on a club for as long as they have and still have ZERO credible inside sources for transfers.  Both have yet to break a transfer story before Percy has.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nick76 said:

Sounds good, we need our attack beefing up a bit, just don’t want buying him to be a mis-steak.

Pull the udder one, really milking these puns now.

• Like 1

On 07/12/2022 at 15:01, TRO said:

Another Duncan Edwards for me.

The signs were there, 2 seasons ago, but as you say, his development has been phenomenal.

Its more to do with the TYPE of player he is, he will be the most sought after player, after the World cup.....he's already possibly our best player at 19.....jaw dropping.

He has everything in a complete midfielder......I am not saying as good as, but even a player close to his style, would be nifty.

I hope we sign an Authority, like that.

Yes or Bryan Robson although hes well ahead of him at the same stage of career. 

• Like 1