Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

You could give yourself a headache working out the permutations of the table. Run in for Brighton is horrific, we still have to play Mancs Liverp Spuds Wolves and Brighton. One thing is for sure though, it's gonna be exciting.

That last game of the season v Brighton is gonna be a special one

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

United starting with Shaw and Lindelof at CB. Ollie will love that on Sunday.

I’m not so sure. Lindelof is not bad and Shaw has pace.

With Maguire out of there Man U’s defence suddenly looks a lot stronger. 

Why all this focus on Tottenham, most likely they aren’t getting any more points this season. I doubt they make top 8.

Getting to Europe is in our own hands, if we win the remaining matches, we are guaranteed top 6.

Let start with 3 points against ManU.

4 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

win against Spurs and BHA  and we will basically finish ahead of those two clubs if we can win one further match.

Not true. If Brighton win out except for us, they finish with 70. If we win out, we finish with 69. Beating those two alone puts us in very good shape, but it's even further from a guarantee.

I don't think Brighton will win out with their fixtures.

11 minutes ago, TomC said:

Not true. If Brighton win out except for us, they finish with 70. If we win out, we finish with 69. Beating those two alone puts us in very good shape, but it's even further from a guarantee.

I don't think Brighton will win out with their fixtures.

I did not mean mathematically.   Spurs and Brighton have a few matches they will likely lose - so if we can get 9 points including wins versus them, we are very likely to finish ahead of those two clubs.

• Like 1