Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

On 30/03/2023 at 16:42, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Can see his career going Sanson here as he seems to have the same shite luck genes 

Kamara out and the perfect opportunity for him to step up, he decided to have a violent wank and injure his hand.

Then gets back to fitness just when Kamara is back. Lol

The irony is that he was having a violent wank because he found out kamara was injured. 

Edited by Made In Aston

On 02/04/2023 at 11:06, Spoony said:

Feel he gets some harsh treatment on here. On balance he’s been decent enough for us. Think he could remain a useful backup. 

Hasnt shown hardly anything to have won the fans over. Has had about what 2 half decent games for us?

I think he will be sold in summer personally.  If he isnt good enough for wolves he isnt good enough for us now. Maybe in that promotion year but not now

To me he is just one of those players that I don't seem to notice when they are on the park. Whether it is cos he does his job effectively (like a decent ref who lets the game flow and doesn't make it all about himself) or goes hiding....it might even be he only gets the odd 15/20 minutes every now and then. 

Bottom line is I won't be surprised to see him leave in the summer  

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Solid player, unfortunately tainted by the Stevenage blunder.

I just don't get this.

Is kamara tainted by basically the same mistake he made?

Is Luiz?, who also made a similar mistake?

McGinn made a similar type of error recently also? (Mcginn was the only one of the four not punished with a goal for their mistake).

Â