Pre Match Thread

villa89

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Or makes it a record breaking 0-10 scoreline......... which some were actually hoping for, incredibly.

Yeah and some of our own will probably clapping him... The ones who's heads never left his arse 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

To lose 5 of the opening 6 and be a point outside the safety zone isnt as bad as it could be. Season starts next week.

Iv'e said this, lot of random teams losing/drawing, helps us, it's far from over 6 games in. New manager, win a few, we could be back to midtable by the end of the year easy, then kick on to our top 10 finish.

Not even arsed in the slightest to watch this one.

Just want it out the way and not get obliterated by more than 3 goals. Of course I’ll see there’s been a once in a generation 7-2 esque performance when I check my phone later but I’ll just have to live with it…

It doesn't matter who he picks, the bedwetters on here would slag any formation and players picked, I do wonder why they bother to watch. 

How about until SG is gone just get behind the team and manager regardless, some on here have wanted him gone from day 1 and this forum has become unbearable this last few months as every thread is just ruined by the same bedwetters and the. SG out agenda, yes you want him gone, we get that but can't you just keep it to the SG thread. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Say the unthinkable happens and Villa wins. Then what ?

Firstly, FTFY. 

Second, we celebrate because we love this club, especially when we win.

What else are we supposed to do? Be suicidal because of the hatred towards the manager?

Just now, Joshie2000 said:

It doesn't matter who he picks, the bedwetters on here would slag any formation and players picked, I do wonder why they bother to watch. 

How about until SG is gone just get behind the team and manager regardless, some on here have wanted him gone from day 1 and this forum has become unbearable this last few months as every thread is just ruined by the same bedwetters and the. SG out agenda, yes you want him gone, we get that but can't you just keep it to the SG thread. 

Why does every post you make contain the word bedwetter (s).

• Like 1