Pre Match Thread

villa89

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

It honestly really doesn't matter what the lineup is our which individual players are in or out. We could have Messi and Ronaldinho in there and still look like a pub side. 

Ronaldinho would probably enjoy that tbf. At least if there was a ounce or two of blow in the pub toilet.

• Haha 1

Yeah this is a game where it would be irrelevant what team and tactics we use. We've been getting dominated and not creating anything against some of the worst sides in the league so god knows what Man City will do to us. I would be amazed if we have a single shot on target. We'll probably be 4-0 down after 30 mins but I'm mentally prepared for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bottom of the league for distance ran

I don't think they're trying personally, I think they're giving up on him too

Ok I get that.. I’ve taken this stat as confused players not knowing where to run.. I might be giving them too much credit

If we win it'll feel like that time we beat them in 2013 with Bacuna scoring a free kick and Weimann scoring straight from a goal kick and doing that famous pose in front of the Holte. It was robbery, as at were so bad leading up to that game and they were really strong.