Match Thread: LC2: Bolton v Villa

limpid

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

I cant work out if Gerrard looks absolutely raging or like a supply teacher that cant control the naughty children

Like a random bloke pretending to be a supply teacher and having no idea how to teach!

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's sent them out early.

That'll make up for the fact his super shit tactics and super shit obsession with this formation doesn't work against a pub side.

Useless Representative for Wellingborough 

He probably didn't know what to say so just told them to go warm up.

Edited by AV82

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

It’s just so difficult to watch this rubbish.  We are level because of a fluke goal 😳

Not disputing it’s not great, but I don’t think it’s a fluke goal, I think he knew to put it High towards back post on off chance it goes straight in.

4 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Remember when people used to support their team?

Remember when fans appreciated that a game of football is a sport which can go either way?

Remember when it was the very unpredictability of the game that made it exciting?

I swear online football support depresses the hell out of me. It's 1-1 in a cup game. Just enjoy it for what it is rather than just moaning and trying to outdo each others pessimism for 90 minutes

And I know I'm gonna get abuse for this post but Christ it's tiring and I hope I haven't offended anyone 

This would ring a lot truer if every game took place in a history-less vacuum. 

The pessimism isn’t, predominately, driven by the fact we are drawing with a league 1 side currently it’s the context of successive disappointing performances with little to no evidence of redeeming factors.

People are supporting the team, they want what’s best for it hence the emotion. If they weren’t they wouldn’t be arsed and let the slump continue in silence.