Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

I do like the idea of more pace & actually having a big counter attacking threat (Especially as we nearly always lose the midfield, if there's a battle).  Still need to sort this defence out though. We have a misfiring Digne and Konsa is just so poor currently plus whatever the reasons, we are just so porous when trying to play whatever the system is we are trying to play. 

Massive game now on Sunday against Wet Spam. We really need something from that game but I'm not holding my breath.

11 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I do like the idea of more pace & actually having a big counter attacking threat (Especially as we nearly always lose the midfield, if there's a battle).  Still need to sort this defence out though. We have a misfiring Digne and Konsa is just so poor currently plus whatever the reasons, we are just so porous when trying to play whatever the system is we are trying to play. 

Massive game now on Sunday against Wet Spam. We really need something from that game but I'm not holding my breath.

We shall put Digne on bench, our defence is a proper joke. We need a lot of tactical changes, but Sarr is a quality signing. We need to change our setup!

• Like 1

Mixed feelings regarding this. 

No doubt he is a top player but is he what we need? We don’t even play with wingers? 

is Gerrard going to change the system to suite Sarr? Or play him up top? Who knows? 

• Like 1

Under any other circumstances i would be excited and happy with this signing but i just can't feel anything other than Meh at the minute due to the gaping holes we have at CB and CM that for whatever reason are not being addressed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

A shiny new fork for our soup loving manager. Perfect.

i would probably say a new knife for our soup loving manager, a fork is at least able to pick some of the soup up......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Hey, we beat crystal palace at something!

“The Senegal forward, 24, who was also being pursued by Crystal Palace, will have a medical shortly before completing his move to Villa Park.“

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62626628

we beat them to a winger when we dont play wingers.

this club, lol.

• Haha 1

Â