Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

My Mrs asked me if I would like to go out for a pint with her as it is a lovely evening. I said yes, anything to make u happy love. Just arrived in the pub and she is having a quick chat with a friend. I haven’t mentioned Villa TV. I think I may be in a little trouble for my lack a of disclosure of the full facts 😂

• Haha 1

Just saw video of players walking on pitch bailey buendia watkins konsa mcginn and mings all there.

Guessing they will all start and we are going strong. Saw some kids as well

Edited by Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

My Mrs asked me if I would like to go out for a pint with her as it is a lovely evening. I said yes, anything to make u happy love. Just arrived in the pub and she is having a quick chat with a friend. I haven’t mentioned Villa TV. I think I may be in a little trouble for my lack a of disclosure of the full facts 😂

Hope your sofas comfy

7 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Well, she started talking to her friend before you started watching Villa TV