Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Glad its not on tv less pressure.

I would start olsen konsa chambers aug and archer for this one.

Give luiz and sanson some game time with timmy

Have some strength on the bwnxh in case something goes wrong. I want a gokd cup run this year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't think we will see the likes of Guilbert, Traore, AEG, Sanson as pretty obvious Not in Gerrards plans so likely to go with youth and squad players who he wants to stay and have a look at. 

Stevie has **** it.

This was a chance to use the squad and give game time to those who haven't featured much but because our system looks so poor, he's almost forced his hand into having to play his first-choice XI to work on that instead.

I hope to see Archer and Iroegbunam involved, maybe Feeney as well, but other than that I think we will play a pretty strong team in an attempt to try and get a postive result and for them to play themselves into some form.

Would be nice if we could included some other youngsters like Chrisene, and Tommi O'Reilly on the bench with them possibly coming on if we're in control of the game, but the way things are going not sure if we will have that luxury, and kind of win will do.

Big shame that Bogarde is seemingly injured, as this would have been the ideal game for him

Think we’ll see something like

Olsen

Young

Konsa

Chambers

Augistinsson

Nakamba or Iroegbunam

Luiz

Sanson

Bailey

Ings (Archer if he hasn’t gone on loan)

Buendia

Gerrard knows he needs a comprehensive win

30 minutes ago, chappy said:

Think we’ll see something like

Olsen

Young

Konsa

Chambers

Augistinsson

Nakamba or Iroegbunam

Luiz

Sanson

Bailey

Ings (Archer if he hasn’t gone on loan)

Buendia

Gerrard knows he needs a comprehensive win

He has zero choice but to try his full strength side but different tactics, what he's doing now hasn't worked, try 3 CB or 2x DM just stop the same thing expecting the result to be different.

Personally pre season he should of tried different things but this is Mr ego as our manager.

• Like 1