Relegation Battle - 22/23

Tayls

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

Bumping this off the back of the first half showing against Leicester our fragile mindsets are more likely to get us into a relegation scrap than battle for a place in Europe. 

You're really gonna annoy @messi11 - he likes being the agent provocateur. 

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Bang out of any sort of form. Could see us losing all remaining games bar maybe a lucky draw or two. So bad. Poor window as well which just adds to the disaster that is this football club. 

We only meed 3 wins to stay up and I think we'll get them comfortably. We won't be top half but we will be easily be 12th or 13th I reckon.

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Bang out of any sort of form. Could see us losing all remaining games bar maybe a lucky draw or two. So bad. Poor window as well which just adds to the disaster that is this football club. 

Mate. LOL

You need a lay down.

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

We only meed 3 wins to stay up and I think we'll get them comfortably. We won't be top half but we will be easily be 12th or 13th I reckon.

We look… horrendous. I dont actually know what has improved at this point… 

7 minutes ago, Tayls said:

This is a genuinely embarrassing perspective. Give me strength.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is a genuinely embarrassing perspective. Give me strength.

It’s way over the top agreed. We’re always sh@t at City, so no surprise so far.

If it wasn’t for individual errors last week, quite frankly we’d all be writing this one off anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Yea actually you guys are right. If we play like this every week, we’ll win more than we lose… 

It's a poor performance against one of the top sides in Europe. Not enjoying it one bit.

But to think we're not going to pick up more wins from our next 16 games is quite simply hysterical.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

It's a poor performance against one of the top sides in Europe. Not enjoying it one bit.

But to think we're not going to pick up more wins from our next 16 games is quite simply hysterical.

Its beyond poor. As was last week. Other teams are able to come to the Etihad and have a proper game. We look non league.  

Time will tell. 

Edited by Tayls

18 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

You're not remotely open to being 'convinced otherwise', so there's really no point in anybody trying. 

Yeah, don’t waste your effort and reasonable positioning. Some people just want the attention.