Parenting Corner: The joys and trials of raising little Villans

Marka Ragnos

24 minutes ago, paul514 said:

So this morning I have found out we are having twins.

Me and the wife are bricking it, we haven't had a child before and it seems very scary all of a sudden.

That's some production 

spacer.png

Enjoy! 

On 11/05/2023 at 10:56, StefanAVFC said:

The mystery of the ever-changing gender.

First we thought girl.

1st pre-natal scan, dr said likely boy.

Confirmed 2 weeks after with our private doctor

At 18 weeks, another check with our doctor, 100% girl.

2nd pre-natal scan, 100% boy.

So I guess??? it's a boy

But who knows.

That's what you get for being a trans ally, unfortunately.

• Haha 3

First we thought girl.

So I guess??? it's a boy

But who knows.

According to some of your posts in other threads, sexual organs have nothing to do with gender, so why worry.

First we thought girl.

So I guess??? it's a boy

But who knows.

Sounds like it could be...

gender fluid

Ccxc.gif

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

So this morning I have found out we are having twins.

Me and the wife are bricking it, we haven't had a child before and it seems very scary all of a sudden.

Congrats. I still remember the shock when I found out it was twins. 

It's brilliant though. Instant family. It's ridiculously hard work in the beginning so I hope you've got lots of support from friends and family but once they get older its great. They're just best friends and you know that whatever they go through in the future they'll always have their best friend going through the same. 

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Congrats. I still remember the shock when I found out it was twins. 

It's brilliant though. Instant family. It's ridiculously hard work in the beginning so I hope you've got lots of support from friends and family but once they get older its great. They're just best friends and you know that whatever they go through in the future they'll always have their best friend going through the same. 

He only posted it 2 hours ago. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Just saw my baby for the first time 🥲 honestly feel so overwhelmed and all sorts, all good, just really emotional. Is that normal?

Yup! Enjoy the ride! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As well as having one on the way, I’m step sad to two others. The youngest has been obsessing over Harry Kane, but I’ve been chipping away at him - now, Villa have finished Spurs and he’s already said he “likes Villa” - and today he’s says he might need another team if Kane leaves Spurs, “maybe I can watch Villa with you”

come on!!!!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

As well as having one on the way, I’m step sad to two others. The youngest has been obsessing over Harry Kane, but I’ve been chipping away at him - now, Villa have finished Spurs and he’s already said he “likes Villa” - and today he’s says he might need another team if Kane leaves Spurs, “maybe I can watch Villa with you”

come on!!!!

Tell that gloryhunting little shit that you've **** his mum ;) 

• Haha 4

I was getting on the monorail at Alton Towers last week with Mrs P and the two little Ps and we were joined in the carriage by an Asian bloke. Just as we were about to get off, my 4 year old pointed at the man and said quite loudly, "Look at that brown face!"

Mrs Ps reaction was to shush him, whilst I pretended I didn't hear and immediately asked him if he was looking forward to going on the Postman Pat ride (my son, not the man).

For some reason, he's obsessed with the colour of people's eyes, hair and clothes and they teach them about diversity at nursery. I don't think either of our reactions were particularly helpful, but equally, I'm not entirely sure what we should have said in that situation to be honest.

Â