Neil Critchley

Villaphan04

So then . He has got someone he knows and trusts with a liverpool connection. But when u start thinking immediately why not cast the net out wider you find that he is one of 16 coaches worldwide with the highest possible Uefa badge. This will be fine guys. Panic over. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Because if there's nothing to moan about, make something up. 

Sounds about right.

• Like 1

I know absolutely nothing about the fella but really pleased at the speed of this appointment.

Sometimes a new voice with new ideas can freshen things up as well.  

Edited by ferguson1

Amazingly swift work from Villa on this one. The only real concern I had with Beale leaving was another season with a lack of continuity or at least a possibly disrupted pre-season while this got sorted, but they've really quelled that by not only sorting it immediately by getting someone in that not only would nobody have anticipated but also has an existing relationship with the manager that'll make settling in a lot smoother. Fair play to all involved on this one.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Shows why the club was relaxed about Beale leaving. Dare I say, ruthless, I imagine they had a list of names already lined up. Impressed by what I’ve read thus far. 

I suspect it was Beale who was professional about it and let Villa enough time to dangle their hooks in the pond. Beale and Villa executed these transfers professionally. Blackpool may not agree of course.

• Like 1

Â