Neil Critchley

Villaphan04

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Do we have any former managers or assistant coaches actually in employment at the moment?  I am struggling to think of any.

Mick Beale is at Rangers. 

6 hours ago, El Zen said:

Hasn’t been a great year for the guy, has it? Will surely get the axe again shortly. 

2 payoffs in 3 months, he has hit the Steve Bruce jackpot

disgraceful we actually paid money for him to be our head coach and he wasnt even allowed on the pre-season tour {not that it would have actually made a difference}

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Do we have any former managers or assistant coaches actually in employment at the moment?  I am struggling to think of any.

not either but Steve Round was somehow our director of football I think under Dr Fraud but is not on Arteta coaching staff

• 2 months later...

I wonder if NC will try and get any of our players in on loan, I've thought that Tommi O'Reilly is in a strange positoin, he's obviously been rated by our coaches as has trained with the first team, but at the same time I'm not sure he's done enough at U21 level to get a decent loan, but someone like Critchley who will have seen him closely maybe would be willing to give him a chance.

Â