v Leeds, Brisbane (July 17th)

15 hours ago, villan_down_under said:

Bit the bullet. Held to ransom but flying up for the day with Qantas. Any idea where the team are staying, daughter desperate to get photos with the players

Training sessions are at 10am and 2pm today at Carrara I believe 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Since I’ve just been struggling to find out, I have eventually concluded that this match kicks off at 14:35 AEST or 05:35 BST.

I think the Brisbane match is at 19:45 AEST or 10:45 BST.

All times are listed on VillaTV for all our friendlies 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Radness said:

I understand what you’re saying, but please remember there’s Villa fans like myself (for 35 years) that get up regularly at 2am Sunday/Monday mornings, I think we deserve to finally watch the boys (for the first time in the flesh) on a sunny Brisbane arvo with a few coldies.

Fair enough. That does sound delightful. Just maybe like 7am would be a nice compromise...? Anyway, won't lose any sleep over it (especially as I won't be getting up lol)

4 hours ago, Radness said:

I understand what you’re saying, but please remember there’s Villa fans like myself (for 35 years) that get up regularly at 2am Sunday/Monday mornings, I think we deserve to finally watch the boys (for the first time in the flesh) on a sunny Brisbane arvo with a few coldies.

you are some sadist :D 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

How hot is it going to be in Australia for this and the other games?

Cooler than it is in Europe at the minute that's for sure. It's winter down there so should be fine.

14 hours ago, Radness said:

Enjoy every minute 👏👏

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Radness said:

Love these posts, same as the guy who came over from the US and the way he describes the club and experience. Makes me feel lucky to be so near and able to attend.

• Like 4

On 12/07/2022 at 14:15, fightoffyour said:

Since I’ve just been struggling to find out, I have eventually concluded that this match kicks off at 14:35 AEST or 05:35 BST.

I think the Brisbane match is at 19:45 AEST or 10:45 BST.

If you can work out the time difference then this will help.

The game Vs Leeds is at 12pm ( lunchtime ) and the game Vs Brisbane Roar is at 5pm.These are the times they are on LIVE here in Perth.Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

If you can work out the time difference then this will help.

The game Vs Leeds is at 12pm ( lunchtime ) and the game Vs Brisbane Roar is at 5pm.These are the times they are on LIVE here in Perth.Hope this helps.

Perth is 2 and a half hours behind the east coast?

On 14/07/2022 at 15:50, gilbertoAVFC said:

5:35am on a Sunday... I get they wanna appeal to new fans but why not make it a night game so people will actually watch it here too?

It's pre season. They're not going to put it on at a weird time in the country they're playing in to cater for a tiny audience in the UK

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It's pre season. They're not going to put it on at a weird time in the country they're playing in to cater for a tiny audience in the UK

Will the pitch in Australia be upside down thou?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They're not going to put it on at a weird time in the country they're playing in to cater

It's actually 9:35 pm this evening for me ... debating whether to splash out the eight bucks.

5 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

It's actually 9:35 pm this evening for me ... debating whether to splash out the eight bucks.

11:35 PM for me. I’d seriously consider it if I didn’t work in the morning.

Â