Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

How the f*ck are all these injuries possible? What are they doing to get them? Surely this isn't just bad luck? 

I don't rate Carlos at all but we literally have no one to play there. Chambers is an even bigger car crash than Carlos and Kamara is out, Konsa is out, Mings is out, Torres is back on the bench but Emery won't play him. 

Just close down the Champions League thread, it ain't happening. 

I wish Pau had been given some minutes over the last week, or chambers since October cos at least one of them is going to have to play 90mins straight off the bat at the weekend (leading to probably another injury).

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

I would genuinely rather play Hause over Chambers.

The same Hause who made 3 championship appearances last season and who hasn't played yet this season? Behave.

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I wish Pau had been given some minutes over the last week, or chambers since October cos at least one of them is going to have to play 90mins straight off the bat at the weekend (leading to probably another injury).

Pau needed to play at Fulham anyway but he really needs to play now, though not bringing him on the last 2 games really concerns me. 

It will have to be Pau and Lenglet I guess, both left footers, and we have to hope neither of them get injured or we're down to selecting Chambers or Hause 🤬

Just now, Leeroy said:

Pau needed to play at Fulham anyway but he really needs to play now, though not bringing him on the last 2 games really concerns me. 

It will have to be Pau and Lenglet I guess, both left footers, and we have to hope neither of them get injured or we're down to selecting Chambers or Hause 🤬

We’ve also not registered Chambers in the Conference League squad which could now be a questionable decision.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Welp, literally hours ago a few of you were on here saying he's shite... Shouldn't be aiss at all then really 🙄🤦🏿‍♂️

WTF is going on!

Tbf even if people do think he's shite, the options behind him are even more shite.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I remember people laughing at Spurs when they had to play 4 full backs, looks like it’s our turn. No point feeling sorry for ourselves, we’ll just have to get on with it.

We don’t have 4 fullbacks though 

Â