Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

2 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Can he play RB?

Obviously not. Can he sit on the bench for while would be a better question. 

He's poor in possession and nearly always gets way too tight to his man, usually ending up giving away a foul. Another slippy G mistake. 

Edited by villa89

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Obviously not. Can he sit on the bench for while would be a better question. 

He's poor in possession and nearly always gets way too tight to his man, usually ending up giving away a foul. Another slippy G mistake. 

If Cash is out who do we play at RB? Konsa is a must have at CB to steady the ship.

• Like 1

Just now, AV82 said:

If Cash is out who do we play at RB? Konsa is a must have at CB to steady the ship.

Good question. Seems to me there's a huge hole in our squad that wasn't addressed in the summer. Hopefully it will be in January. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quazzie goat said:

I thought he was very solid first half but being so casual at that stage in the match, lazily passing to Luiz when United are building momentum is naive and not something you’d expect from an experienced centre back. 

Tbf we did need more passes (completed) like that to try and get more control, but yeah...wasn't great.

Edited by Tom13

22 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

A stinker from him tonight. It's an exception to the rule though. 

Nothing wrong with calling out a poor game but let's not start turning on players after a few duff results. 

Really? He did the same thing against Bournemouth? 

Doing that twice in 5 games or so doesn’t exactly bode well.

Want to like him but struggling atm. Just looks too casual and has a mistake in him. 

• Like 1

At his age he's not going to get a whole lot better. 

Wonder if we might be able to trade him to a Spanish club, still has a decent reputation there. 

Hasn't been up to the pace of the English game, for the most part. 

I thought there were signs of him getting to grips with the English game, but that was as poor a defensive display as you're ever going to see. I'll probably calm down tomorrow and remember his good showings against Man City and Arsenal, but tonight the useless shit bastard can be fired into the sun for all I care.

9 minutes ago, HolteExile said:

At his age he's not going to get a whole lot better. 

Wonder if we might be able to trade him to a Spanish club, still has a decent reputation there. 

Hasn't been up to the pace of the English game, for the most part. 

Yet he started against wins over city and Arsenal. He’s a bit rash but he’s still a decent defender. Needs Pau next to him though. 

Â