Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

One CB on the bench, only two on the pitch with a back 3 😬

That's what makes the least sense 

He'll have James playing CB too at some point

So mings has fallen about 6 places down the pecking order... For what reason exactly? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

That's what makes the least sense 

He'll have James playing CB too at some point

So mings has fallen about 6 places down the pecking order... For what reason exactly? 

Been pretty faultless for England. Conceded hardly any goals with him playing and he stepped in well at the Euros. Southgate is a clueless inept clearing in the woods. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Been pretty faultless for England. Conceded hardly any goals with him playing and he stepped in well at the Euros. Southgate is a clueless inept clearing in the woods. 

Yep, got something like 12 clean sheets on 17 games but now seems like an outcast as he tries to find someone better, even calling up 2 injured players and putting 2 RBs ahead of him 

Terrible man management 

• Like 1

England have games until the middle of June? It's not a Euro or WC summer, why on earth are they playing? Next season starts earlier than normal and pre-season will start July 1st. Thankfully none of our lot are involved in this.

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

England have games until the middle of June? It's not a Euro or WC summer, why on earth are they playing? Next season starts earlier than normal and pre-season will start July 1st. Thankfully none of our lot are involved in this.

I assume because the World Cup is in the desert so they have to play it in December? What a shitshow

9 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Even in non tournament years England playing games in June has been a thing for as long as I remember.

I think reason it's four games instead of two is there's only one international break start of next season in September, nothing in October due to wanting to wrap up CL group stage before world cup starts.

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

The fact that Pickford is in goal for England just depresses me, he's been abysmal this year except for a few okay games at the end of the season. 

Same as McGuire, but they hardly put a foot wrong for England so hard to argue.

• Like 1

Â