Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I am sure @JAMAICAN-VILLAN would show us all a good time. 

The Villa Crew here are actually organising things for Villa fansnfor the World Cup.

I was meaning to start a thread in Other Football at some point.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The Villa Crew here are actually organising things for Villa fansnfor the World Cup.

I was meaning to start a thread at some point.

I actually like Doha. I have had many a crazy night out on the piss there and the food is brilliant. Restaurants are top class

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I actually like Doha. I have had many a crazy night out on the piss there and the food is brilliant. Restaurants are top class

You used to live here mate?

West Bay 🤔

Mostly bloody construction everywhere for this Cup ATM!

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You used to live here mate?

West Bay 🤔

Mostly bloody construction everywhere for this Cup ATM!

I didn't live there but I did a lot of work with CBQ, QNB and Qatar Airways. I have spent a lot of time out there. The climate doesn't suit me but in the winter it is lovely. If u want pampering it is a great place to go. Hotels, customer service, people, food and fun factor are all really good. I think it gets a bad rap in the media but that is probably as most people haven't been there. 

• Like 1

Perennial plucky nearly men. Scotland do my head in. 
I’d give my left nut to do another tournament like I did for 96 and 98 but it doesn’t feel like happening again in my lifetime. 

Â