Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Kalvin Phillips has recently returned from injury and been part of a pretty disastrous Leeds season, who have leaked goals for fun.

I’ve no issue with him and he’s been pretty reliable for England and very good next to Rice. So perhaps picked on merit? That’s ok.

Tyrone Mings has been pretty reliable for England when called upon but now omitted from the squad?  Maguire picked, Coady picked and not a natural left footed CB in the squad.

I’m baffled by this and can’t understand the rationale here? 

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Also Grealish plays out of his skin for Villa week in week out and doesn't get in, rides the bench for City with no goals or assists and he's a shoe in everytime.

gareth-southgate.gif

Southgate is a bellend. I hope we go out early in the World Cup.  

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Southgate continuing his anti Villa agenda by dropping Mings. Watkins I understand at least

no idea how Ramsey is not called up and that donkey Phillips is

Henderson isn't in this squad

No way Ramsey gets a sniff in this cycle 

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

Southgate is a bellend. I hope we go out early in the World Cup.  

Oh we will. No way he gets to shithouse his way deep into a major tournament again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Henderson isn't in this squad

No way Ramsey gets a sniff in this cycle 

Southgate will only tell him to leave - our lads are better off away from such terrible management 

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Oh we will. No way he gets to shithouse his way deep into a major tournament again. 

Iran, USA and a qualifier of Scotland or Ukraine almost guarantees knock out stages… he certainly has the luck when it comes to tourno draws! 

• Like 1

2nd round is good for England too

We have a punchers chance with kane and sterling, we will shit house ourselves to at least the QFs

For these games, not sure what Italy are up to now they didn't qualify, historically Germany could not give a shit about the NL and don't perform, Hungary on paper we should beat, I can see us beating Germany and knickers being wet 

Edited by villa4europe

On 24/05/2022 at 20:17, theboyangel said:

Iran, USA and a qualifier of Scotland or Ukraine almost guarantees knock out stages… he certainly has the luck when it comes to tourno draws! 

I"m not sure luck has that much to do with UEFA draws.

I have this constant vision of Scotland overcoming Ukraine tonight but at end of match SJM and Robbo going round every Ukrainian player and consoling them. 

Â