Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Really bad from them. You can take your shit wall, your free prescriptions and your national offal dish and shove it up your arse. 

They deserved nothing. Looked knackered and bereft of ideas 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Really bad from them. You can take your shit wall, your free prescriptions and your national offal dish and shove it up your arse. 

They deserved nothing. Looked knackered and bereft of ideas 

And there was me thinking that Ukraine just played the better football on the night.

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

And there was me thinking that Ukraine just played the better football on the night.

Hahaha. Its true. But for John McGinn i did want them to win. UKR were far better in every area of the pitch, tactically and physically 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Isn't this Ukraine team half full of Ukrainian league players?

Shows how poor that Scotland team is if so.

Nope they have players based abroad and the government have allowed elite athletes to represent them abroad

Shakhtar and Dynamo have been playing friendlies for charity the last few months 

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Isn't this Ukraine team half full of Ukrainian league players?

Shows how poor that Scotland team is if so.

Nope they have players based abroad and the government have allowed elite athletes to represent them abroad

Shakhtar and Dynamo have been playing friendlies for charity the last few months 

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm pissed off I'd never heard of this Finalissima match before today, I'd love to have got a ticket to it.

Its the 3rd one ever. Last one was 1993 i think 

Its a good idea though. Argentina cared more than Italy, it was very important for them 

Italy started Belotti and Bernardesci

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its the 3rd one ever. Last one was 1993 i think 

Its a good idea though. Argentina cared more than Italy, it was very important for them 

Italy started Belotti and Bernardesci

Yeah I guess they turned it into the Confederations Cup and used it as a test run for the World Cup hosts from what I remember.  Sky didn't have the rights which is probably why I never knew it was happening.

• Like 1

Â