Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

I have this constant vision of Scotland overcoming Ukraine tonight but at end of match SJM and Robbo going round every Ukrainian player and consoling them. 

That’s a good thing isn’t it?

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

That’s a good thing isn’t it?

Very much so. Basically highlighting I believe SJM and Robbo are total class and I think we will sneak this. If Hickey still transfer target for Villa, good to see him play in a game of such importance. 

• Like 1

Why on earth are these players being made to play 4 (let’s face it, meaningless) fixtures at the end of a long season, on top of the schedule post-Covid, when they’re back in pre-season earlier than ever due to a winter World Cup? 

This new dangled post-season international break in non-tournaments years really belongs in the TTPYOTS thread!

15 minutes ago, chappy said:

Why on earth are these players being made to play 4 (let’s face it, meaningless) fixtures at the end of a long season, on top of the schedule post-Covid, when they’re back in pre-season earlier than ever due to a winter World Cup? 

This new dangled post-season international break in non-tournaments years really belongs in the TTPYOTS thread!

££££££££ for UEFA

3 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Ukraine the far better team. Scotland need to up their game to stay in this tie.

Is this one leg or two leg? 

One and done, I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Ukraine the far better team. Scotland need to up their game to stay in this tie.

Is this one leg or two leg? 

Winner plays Wales this week or that was plan 

• Thanks 1

There is a lot about Scotland that reminds me of Villa over the last few year. Weak midfield and poor defence and the team just look fragile. Hopefully, Carlos, Digne and Kamara are part of the solution to solving this for us

4 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Gutted. Why do all my teams leave me crushed. St.Mirren, Villa, Scotland. No wonder I have a psychiatrist. 

Missing a world cup in Qatar is no loss, it would be terrible to go to. 

Just now, villa89 said:

Missing a world cup in Qatar is no loss, it would be terrible to go to. 

The Scottish lads wouldn’t be used to that much sun! (Reckon they’ve thrown the game for this reason)

• Haha 1

Â