Luis Suarez

maqroll

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Just ignore the racism and biting

As for his stats, brilliant but doesnt ignore the fact that he is not moving anymore. will end up like Richards a dreadful free signing

as for his Instagram following I couldnt give a **** 

I didn’t ignore it. I just don’t think he is racist. I just think he’s very stupid.

I also don’t give a shit if you don’t give a shit. But the club will care about his following. 

Richards was 3 years. This is 1. Why don’t you get the difference?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Tomorrow night at Zatman’s place, strippers booked, bring some beer.  Invite everybody 

image.thumb.png.97e386462747c61404f2c5776a022845.png

Bit pricey, but f*** it. It’ll be worth it. What time is everyone getting there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Keinan’s going though and I need a selfie with my fav player 😉

Jeez I need to be at this party.

I'd be the little prick who plants the seeds in everyone's ears about the shite they've been saying about each other.

Then conveniently leave for another Red Stripe when it all kicks off.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd be the little prick who plants the seeds in everyone's ears about the shite they've been saying about each other.

Imagine a fight with Keinan, I’d never get hit, he misses the target every time and then pulls his hamstring…

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I hate to disappoint you, but I’ve never seen red stripe in any off licence in Ireland. You’ll have to bring your own. 

46 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Dreading the over the top meltdown if we do sign him.

I'm not, I'm looking forward to it. 

its better value than my Netflix subscription 

• Haha 2

I think if we do sign him, and its still an if (I think he wants to stay in Spain), the signing would massively assist in the commercial side as well. Plus it would help attract players.

I imagine having Coutinho here made the Carlos signing a lot easier. It was certainly a factor in the Digne move and I'm sure Kamara as well. The signing of Suarez would open up a lot more options and help us attract younger stars. Its a win-win for me. 

A bit like how Chelsea started - Gullit and Vialli turned into Di Matteo and Zola. 

• Like 3

All the commentary about Gerrard’s old matey club, does anyone know whether he actually liked/s Suarez? For all we know, Steven might think he’s an absolute rocket polisher of the highest order. It could all just be lazy paper talk.

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

All the commentary about Gerrard’s old matey club, does anyone know whether he actually liked/s Suarez? For all we know, Steven might think he’s an absolute rocket polisher of the highest order. It could all just be lazy paper talk.

The thing is even if they are mates what’s the big deal? If you badly wanted to be successful in your role would you employ your mates just because they are your mates? Or would you employ your mates because they are good at what they do!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Yeah, he liked him a lot, Gerrard also said he was the best player he ever played with.

(all from Gerrard's book, a good read....you should try it :) )

• Haha 1

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Gerrard has been very complimentary of him, and said he's a great person off the pitch and they've stayed in touch ever since he left Liverpool. Gerrard also rates him as the best player he's ever played with and the best trainer he's ever seen. Called him a warrior.

Suarez said of Gerrard that he was one of the few players in the world who was irreplaceable. 

A definite bromance. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I watched Gerrards interview with G Nev recently (on his YT channel). He said Suarez was the best player he’s ever played with, which given some of the players he played with is some statement. So he definitely likes him and a big part of why this might happen. Obviously feels whatever state he’s in physically he can contribute. People need to remember how driven Gerrard is to win, he isn’t bringing Suarez here because he likes him as a bloke he’s bringing him here because he thinks he’ll help us win games. 

• Like 1

Â