Who would you like to see relegated?

YLN

Which club do you want to see relegated?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which club do you want to see relegated?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/05/22 at 14:35

I think there's reasons why Villa fans would like to see all three relegation threatened teams relegated, but which one should we want to see go down the most?

I think I'd like to see Leeds go down for the shithousery of when they pretended to kick the ball out and then played on and scored against Villa in the promotion season. Burnley I'd like to see go down for sacking Dyche and for Ben Mee. And I'd like to see Everton go down because it would be kind of funny. It's a tough one

15 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Everton. They could with some right decisions challenge for top-half in the future. Relegation will set them back many years. But this is a win/win/win either way.

Exact same boat, at some point Everton will be back in the top 10

Not sure the other 2 will be 

• Like 1

head says everton because there's no way they'll be this bad next season, and every everton fan i've ever met has been a complete word removed

heart says leeds cause it would be funnier and i'm sick of sky telling me how they should be my 2nd team and how wonderful they are to watch. voted leeds because deep down i think it's between them and burnley. everton are probably safe

at least now we can't get top half i really don't care about the result thursday so will allow myself a cheeky smirk if we drop points as it puts leeds right in it

• Like 1

But… but… but…

Match of the Day and the Sky Sports teams and all of the newspapers keep telling me how Leeds are everyone’s favourite second team and how much they deserve to be in the Premier League apparently “just because”

I’m confused!

Everton would probably be the most beneficial to us long term.  Leeds would be enjoyable but I think the daft Bielsa-cultists will be such a weight around their (and Marsch's) neck that if it's not this season then it'll be next for them, Burnley it's primarily just so Mee can get in the **** bin forever but I've a feeling even if Burnley drop, he's the kind of player a promoted side might pick up anyway.

Ideally Everton, just because it would be the most interesting.  The wins over Leicester and Chelsea have kept them up imo so they are the least likely.  

Burnley I don't care about either way. 

I've got a soft spot for Leeds, my eldest was born there. 

There are positives for any of them going down.

The main reason for me wanting Everton to survive is in recent years they’ve been a handy 4/6 points for us. Wouldn’t want to lose that.

As long as it’s entertaining, I don’t mind.

• Like 1

Burnley probably deserve to go down as they’ve been circling the drain for years.

Everton for the shock value.

Leeds for the lols as it took them 20 years to get back up last time.

• Like 1

Â