Wednesday 

Europa League Final 

Frankfurt v Rangers 8pm BT Sport 1/BT Sport YouTube  Channel 

Thursday

Premier League 

Chelsea v Leicester 8pm SS2

Everton v Palace 

Edited by andykeenan

Maybe a stupid question from someone who claims to be a lifelong football fan, bit what does it mean when the Corner taker puts his hands up? Lol

It's obviously a signal for something, but at this point, don't the opposition know what it means as well?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Arsenal seem desperate for Newcastle to finish above us. Petty revenge for us effectively stealing Martinez off them.

I don't think Arsenal give anywhere near as much of a shit about us and Martinez as some people like to think

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Maybe gut be a stupid question from someone who claims to be a lifelong football fan, bit what does it mean when the Corner taker puts his hands up? Lol

It's obviously a signal for something, but at this point, don't the opposition know what it means as well?

I think he’s just asking his team mates to raise their hands so he can see where they are in the crowded penalty area.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Maybe gut be a stupid question from someone who claims to be a lifelong football fan, bit what does it mean when the Corner taker puts his hands up? Lol

I thought it's a signal for which corner routine they're going to try, it's not a universal signal, it will have a different meaning for different clubs

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I thought it's a signal for which corner routine they're going to try, it's not a universal signal, it will have a different meaning for different clubs

This makes the most sense to he fair 

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just imagine Kenilworth Road in the Premier league - a capacity of 10,000 in a ramshackle, wooden, struture quizzed between houses.

Brilliant isn't it. 

26 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Watching Huddersfield vs Luton and there’s three players that used to play for us

We did that one for the first leg. In fact, Snodgrass & Hogg & Bree & Lansbury. Plus Steer, who was crocked playing for Luton.

Anyone else reckon Leicester successful stint of finishing top 4 / 6 / 8 might be over?.

League is rearranging itself, PLUS Newcastle.

I can see the traditional " big clubs " making a real come back next season.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just imagine Kenilworth Road in the Premier league - a capacity of 10,000 in a ramshackle, wooden, struture quizzed between houses.

There are games where we'd sell 10,000 away tickets!

Might be the most prized away tickets next season- I think we've only played there once in the last 30 years, and there's only going to be about 1000 tickets going

Â