vs Man Utd in Perth (July 23rd)

I don't think Bailey can be ignored after this. Anything like it in the next game and it will be an act of self harm by Gerrard not to start him v Bournemouth. 

• Like 1

On this showing, the first eleven might not be as good as we'd hope, but the squad is stronger than we thought.

I think the next selection for the manager is a lot less clear after this game - that might prove a positive.

• Like 4

I like McGinn’s energy but that first half performance showed exactly why we should look to move him on. He can be a real liability and we can’t afford to carry that sort of risk if we are to progress.

Really hope he doesn’t start in the game against Bournemouth.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Was Chong on loan at small heath last season?

Yes, Polly the octogenarian bean-flicker loved him

• Haha 1

Coutinho and Buendia appear to be great mates off the pitch as with all the South Americans . I am sure they wd love to both start games. Dont forget as well that PC is a little later in his pre-season than EB . He only joined up for the Oz games. I just dont see that there is this supposed rivalry between them. Both and Bailey to start  ?

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

I really hope Gerrard can see that the starting 11 today is not his best team or shape.

He has to learn. He has shown in the past that he hasn’t learned from some stupid selections. 

On a side note. Wan Bissaka is a very poor player 

Â